Dott. Ing. Giuseppe Egitto
Summary of Experiences and Training.
RESPONSIBILITY in Design, Implementation and Certification of QMS at:
– Electromechanical Company (ref. UNI EN 29001: CSQ 1993);
– Services Company of Energy Plants’ Construction and Maintenance, (ref. ISO 9001 : CNIM 1995),
– Aviation Company of Design, Construction and Maintenance of Aircraft Interior (ISO 9001: 1999 DNV; JAR 21 G:
ENAC 2000; AS / EN 9100: 2004 DNV; PART 21 G – O / PART 145: ENAC 2004);
– Aviation Company of Technical Services / Components Production for Refurbishment of Aircraft Interior (PART 21 G: ENAC 2006);
– Aviation Company of Aircraft’ Maintenance (Line and Base of Large and Small Aircraft), with Integrated Engineering Services and Training (ISO9001 / EN9100: 2010 DNV).
– Aviation Company of Large Aircraft’ Line Maintenance (PART145: ENAC 2013; ATP02B: ENAC:2016)
P.S. In the period 1997-1998 as Directional Consultant I worked also on the design and Implementation of QS for 3 Companies of Technology Services and Plants.
DIRECTION IN QUALITY MANAGEMENT
– 1995-1997 at Services Company of Energy Plants’ Construction and Maintenance, (a.i)
– 1998-2000 / 2004-2005 a.i.) at Aviation Company of Design, Construction and Maintenance of Aircraft Interior.
(Approved by ENAC as Quality Manager Part145, Part21G&O and by FAA ref. FAR 145)
– 2013- present:
a) at Aviation Company active in the Design, Construction and Maintenance of “Small Airplanes” as well as in subcontracting for aeronautical manufacturers. Approved by ENAC as Quality Manager Part145, Part21G, and by EASA as Chief of Monitoring System of the Design Organization Approved.
b) at Aviation Company, active in the Line Maintenance of Large Aircraft. Approved by ENAC as Quality Manager Part145.
P.S. in the above position manages also the company training in QMS and Aviation ( with direct performing of various training courses).
DIRECTION IN OPERATION & INDUSTRIAL MANAGEMENT
– 1984-1987 Production Manager at company operating in the Metalworking sector (MT / AT Tower Steel, medium / heavy Metal Carpentry for the prefabricated building, Hot Galvanizing process).
– 1987-1989 Plant Director Assistant at Company of Ceramics Production (Sanitary Ceramics).
– 1989-1994 Director of the Industrial Plant at Electromechanical Company (Resin Components, MT Switches, BT / MT Electrical Box/Panel , Electrical External Plants and MT Cabins).
– 1994-1997 Director of Operations of Services Company of Energy Plants’ Construction and Maintenance.
– 2000-2008 Director of Industrial Group Companies operating in the aeronautical and railway sectors (Interiors of aircraft and trains). Approved by ENAC as Production Engineering Manager, Production Manager, ref. JAR / PART 21 G and Maintenance Manager, ref. JAR / PART 145; accepted as Accountable Manager Part 21G. FAA approved ref. FAR 145.
N.B. Qualified on 1998 by RAI (CIT 21031) as Head of Control in ref. to the RAI’ Regolamento Tecnico.
– 2008-2010 General Manager at Aviation Company operating in the Aircraft Maintenance (Line and Base for small and large aircraft). Accepted by ENAC as Accountable Manager.
– 2010-2011 Director of the Technical / Maintenance Organization at Aviation Company operating in the helicopter transportation.
– 2012-2013 Temporary Industrial Plant Director at Metalworking Company (Design, Construction and Maintenance of Airport Equipments).
Production Engineering Management
-1981-1982 Production Engineer at company operating in the Metalworking sector (MT / AT Tower Steel, medium / heavy Metal Carpentry for the prefabricated building, Hot Galvanizing process).-
-1983-1984 Head of the Production Engineering office at the same company.
– University Degree in Electrical Engineering (1981). Admitted to Practice.
Various courses on:
Quality Management and JAA / EASA Aeronautical Regulations. Aeronautical Products (A109, B737, SKYCAR).
Human Factors, EWIS, FTS / CDCCL, SMS in Civil Aviation.
Also various courses on: General Management, Industrial Plants Management, Lean Enterprise, Human Resources, Security Systems at Work, Production Systems and Costs, Logistics.