Dott. Ing. Giuseppe Egitto
Summary of Experiences and Training.
RESPONSIBILITY in Design, Implementation and Certification of QMS at:
– Electromechanical company (UNI EN 29001: CSQ 1993).
– Services company active in Construction and in Maintenance of Energy’s Plants, (ISO 9001 : CNIM 1995).
– Aeronautical company of Design, Construction and Maintenance of Interiors for aircraft (ISO 9001: 1999 DNV; JAR 21 G: ENAC 2000; AS / EN 9100: 2004 DNV; PART 21 G & O / PART 145: ENAC 2004).
– Aeronautical company of Technical Services / Components Production for Refurbishment of Interiors for aircraft (PART 21 G: ENAC 2006).
– Aeronautical company of Maintenance for aircraft (Line and Base for Large and Small Aircraft), with Engineering’s services and Training (ISO9001 / EN9100: 2010 DNV).
– Aeronautical company of Line’s Maintenance for Large Aircrafts (PART145: ENAC 2013; ATP02B: ENAC:2016).
P.S. In the period 1997-1998 he worked, as directional consultant, also on the design and Implementation of QS for 3 Companies of technologic Services and technical Plants.
DIRECTION in QUALITY MANAGEMENT
– 1995-1997 at Services company active in Construction and in Maintenance of Energy’s Plants, (a.i)
– 1998-2000 / 2004-2005 (a.i.) at Aeronautical company of Design, Construction and Maintenance of Interiors for aircraft (Approved by ENAC as Quality Manager JAR/Part145, JAR21G/Part21G&O and by FAA ref. FAR 145).
Note: Qualified on 1998 by RAI (CIT 21031) as Head of Control in ref. to the RAI’ Regolamento Tecnico.
– 2013- present:
a) at Aeronautical company active in the Design, Construction and Maintenance of “Small Airplanes” as well as in subcontracted aeronautical manufacturing . Approved by ENAC as Quality Manager Part145, Part21G, and by EASA as Chief of System Monitoring of the Approved Design Organization.
b) at Aeronautical company, active in the Line Maintenance of Large Aircraft. Approved by ENAC as Quality Manager Part145.
P.S. in the above position he manages also the company training in QMS and in Aviation Regulations ( with direct performing of various training courses
DIRECTION in OPERATIONS & in INDUSTRIAL MANAGEMENT
– 1984-1987 Production Manager at company operating in the Metalworking sector (Towers Steel MV/AV, medium and heavy Carpentry for the prefabricated building, Hot Galvanizing process).
– 1987-1989 Plant Director’s Assistant at Company of Ceramic’s Production (Sanitary Ceramics).
– 1989-1994 Director of the Industrial Plant at Electromechanical company (Resin Components, MV Switches, BV / MV Electrical Boxes / Panels, Electrical External Plants and MV Cabins).
– 1994-1997 Director of Operations at Services company active in Construction and in Maintenance of Energy’s Plants
– 2000-2008 Industrial Director and General Manager at Group of Companies operating in the aeronautical and railway sectors (Interiors of aircraft and trains).
Approved by ENAC as Production Engineering Manager, Production Manager, ref. JAR / PART 21 G and Maintenance Manager, ref. JAR / PART 145; accepted as Accountable Manager Part 21G. FAA approved ref. FAR 145.
– 2008-2010 General Manager at Aeronautical company of Maintenance for aircraft (Line and Base for Large and Small Aircraft).Accepted by ENAC as Accountable Manager.
– 2010-2011 Director of the Technical and Maintenance Organization at Aeronautical company operating in the helicopter transportation.
– 2012-2013 Temporary Industrial Plant Director at Company operating in Design, Construction and Maintenance of Equipments for Airports ).
Production Engineering Management
-1981-1982 Production Engineer at company operating in the Metalworking sector (Towers Steel MV /AV, medium and heavy Carpentry for the prefabricated building, Hot Galvanizing process).
-1983-1984 Head of the Production Engineering office at the same company.
– University Degree in Electrical Engineering (1981). Admitted to practice the profession.
– Postgraduate courses on :
Quality Management and JAA / EASA Aeronautical Regulations. Aeronautical Products (A109, B737, SKYCAR). Human Factors, EWIS, FTS / CDCCL, SMS in Civil Aviation.
Also various courses on: General Management, Industrial Plants Management, Lean Enterprise, Human Resources, Safety Systems at Work, Production Systems and Costs, Logistics.